Total Tox Burden
Know what toxins are compromising your body’s ability to be healthy and vital.
Add Your Heading Text Here
The Total Tox-burden is a simple and quick test that provides comprehensive insight on the levels of heavy metals, mold toxins, and environmental toxins in your body.
This test measures the levels of 20 heavy metals, 31 mycotoxins, and 39 environmental toxins present in your body. Knowing your total toxin burden is the first step to removing those toxins and feeling better.
Symptoms and Risk Factors
Consider Vibrant’s Total Tox-burden panel if you experience:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Chronic burning in the throat and nasal passages
- Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath
- Loss of balance
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Eye irritation or tearing
- Headache, light sensitivity
- Hearing loss
- Heightened sensitivity to chemicals and foods
- Irregular heartbeat
- Morning stiffness and/or joint pain
- Mood swings
- Muscle weakness
- Skin rashes
- Sleep problems
- Vision changes
- Poor memory, difficulty finding words
- Difficulty concentrating
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling, and numbness
- Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or bloating
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Static shocks
Is this test right for me?
If you’ve tried diet and exercise but still can’t reach your goals, toxins may be getting in the way! This test trio provides robust insight into your total toxin burden.
How accurate is this test?
The Vibrant Total Tox Burden panel uses the most advanced method to measure 89 different markers to assess toxic burden in one simple urine specimen.
How should I prepare for this test?
Fasting is not required for the Heavy Metals, Environmental Toxins, or Mycotoxins tests. However, fasting for 12 hours may increase the amount of toxins excreted in urine, so consult with your ordering provider about whether they recommend you fast for 12 hours before the test.